NDLEA recruitment 2020/2021….The National Drug Law Enforcement job vacancies has been published for the general awareness of the public, as such interested persons are to carefully go through the different positions available, requirements and how to apply.
Before continuing with details of available positions and requirements, I strongly recommend you download the NDLEA Past Questions and Answers as this will help you prepare better, gather experience and know area of focus.
Positions Available in NDLEA Recruitment 2020
- Nacrotic Officer Cadre
- Nacrotic Assistant (NASS) Cadre
Read Also: Nigeria Custom Service Recruitment 2020/2021
Requirements for National Drug Law Enforcement Agency Recruitment 2020
NACROTIC OFFICER CADRE
- This position is permanent
- Anyone applying for this position age range must be between 22 and 30
- First degree (BSc) or Higher National Diploma (HND)
- Specifically if applying as a lawyer or doctor a professional certificate is required along side first degree
NACROTIC ASSISTANT (NASS) CADRE
- This position is also a permanent appointment
- Age range must be between 18 to 30 (not less than 18 and not more than 30)
- SSCE holders only can apply for this position
Other Basic Requirements
Apart from the specific requirements attached to each position, stated below are other important criteria that will grant you success in NDLEA recruitment 2020.
- Each applicant must fill requires information on the recruitment portal
- Applicants must upload their passports
- Medical fitness is required
- Persons with physical disability are not needed
- Ex convicts are not needed
- Candidates needs two (2) referees with two (2) passports
- Only successful candidates will be needed and given more forms for vetting
- Applicants must not be drug addict
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted
How to Apply | NDLEA Recruitment Portal www.emplug.com/ndlea
After a careful check if you meet the requirements stated above, kindly visit www.emplug.con/ndlea. Also note that only successful candidates will be contacted.