The civil defense recruitment 2020/2021 – NSCDC recruitment application portal is open? If interested, kindly read through the requirements stated below to apply.
First thing you must note is that the NSCDC recruitment is for graduates, ND holders and SSCE holders, so don’t get confuse. To further help, each position will be critically examined to help anyone interested.
Before proceeding, it is very important for all applicants of Civil Defense to get the Past Questions and Answers to ensure proper and adequate preparation for success.
One may ask what is past questions? Or of what use will it be to me? Hitting the nail on the head; Past Questions are simply recent enquiries, demands or interrogations of any field as all. The NSCDC past question will definitely be of great help to you because:
- It will expose to you the sector or aspect of focus when it comes to civil defense interview or exams.
- It will definitely let you know your current preparation status
- Luckily, questions may likely repeat
- It will boost self-confidence
- The past question will also guide you on the syllables and other things you should take note about.
So to get the CIVIL DEFENSE PAST QUESTIONS << CLICK HERE.
Basic Requirements of NSCDC Recruitment
- Degree Certificate or equivalent and other relevant educational certificates
- Certificate of Origin
- National Identity card or Voters card or Driver’s license
- Two (2) recent passport photograph
- Person applying must be between the age of 18-35.
- No ex-convict are not welcomed
- Height must be atleast 1.60 metres
How to Apply for Civil Defense Recruitment
Applying for Civil Defense Recruitment is not difficult if you posses the basic qualifications needed and carefully follow the instructions stated below.
When applying for the job, avoid paying any money online or to anyone who claim to give you the job. Rather simply visit www.cdfpb.careers then choose the position you want to apply. Fill the form correctly, cross check, submit and also print out the guarantor form.
Other Related Jobs
TO ALSO GET PAST QUESTIONS FOR ANY OF THESE RECRUITMENT CLICK HERE